Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Crystal's Pretzels

I WISH I could take credit for this awesome snack, but I can't. Last night, at our New Year's Eve bowling night :) my friend Crystal made these for us to snack on. There were none left, and I think my husband at 75% of them. I'm making them today...they are fantastic, and soooo easy!

  • One big bag of pretzels (small, bite sized)
  • 3/4 C. of vegetable oil
  • 1 (1 oz.) dry ranch packet
  • 1 tsp. cayanne pepper
  • 1/2 tsp. garlic salt

Mix it all together in a large bowl or shake it all in a bag. It's the cayanne pepper...mmmm.

1 comment:

Mickey D. said...

I would recommend using 1/2 cup oil. 3/4 cup just seemed to be too much.

Just my two cents after trying this. They are yummy by the way.

Oh, I might also recommend using the Hidden Valley Ranch SALAD DRESSING packet and not the Dips packet. I think the salad dressing packet is ranch-ier.

Ok, that's my four cents.