- 1 lb ground beef - browned
- 1 box jumbo pasta shells - boiled to almost done
- sliced pepperoni
- spaghetti sauce (I used an onion & garlic version)
- 1 bag shredded mozzarella
- garlic salt
- crushed pepper flakes (the stuff you sprinkle on pizza)
- grated parmesan cheese
As I was browning the meet and boiling the pasta, I mixed together the cheese, pepper, garlic salt and oregano.
Once everything was cooked, I placed two slices of pepperoni in each shell, and a spoonfull of ground beef. I kept filling shells until they filled up a 9x13 pan. When done with that, I spooned a little spaghetti sauce over each shell, and topped the whole dish with the cheese mixture.
Then I baked at 350 until the cheese started to brown. (Sorry...forgot to pay attention how long that was. Maybe 30-40 minutes?)
Mmmmm. I was seriously happy with my dinner tonight!