Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Grilled Chicken French Bread Pizza Thing

  • Grilled chicken (I use Tyson's pre-cooked grilled chicken strips that you just have to heat up.)
  • Mixed veggies (I use red, green and yellow peppers, mushrooms and onions.)
  • French bread (I slice a baked roll in half so it opens like a sandwich.)
  • Provolone cheese
  • Italian dressing

Saute the veggies in a little EVOO. Heat the chicken. Toss veggies and chicken in Italian dressing. Spoon mixture onto sliced French bread, top with provolone cheese. Heat in 350-degree oven until cheese is melted. Yum.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I just did something like this last week with strips of steak instead of chicken, and just green peppers and onion.

It was fabulous. I will definitely have to try with chicken.

Amber said...

That sounds good, TP. Philly steak-ish?

Sarah said...

That was my idea, but I've never really had a Philly Steak sand. before...but yes, this was my version :)